ONLINE SHOP WWW.SLIDERY.COM.PL
1. 2. The administrator of personal data collected through the Online Store is MICHAŁ JUSKOWIAK conducting business with a partner on the basis of a civil-law partnership agreement under the name VST s. c. Michał Juskowsiak, Maciej Jeneralski (address of the place of business and mailing address: ul. Gdańska 35/9, 85-006 Bydgoszcz) NIP PL5542415361, REGON 092916760, e-mail address: slide@d12. pl - hereinafter referred to as "Administrator" and being both the Service Provider of the Online Store and the Seller.
1. 3. The personal data of the Customer and the Client are processed in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Dz. U. 1997 Nr 133, poz. 883 as amended) ( hereinafter: the Personal Data Protection Act) and the Act on Rendering Electronic Services of 18 July 2002 (Dz. U. 2002 Nr 144, poz. 1204 as amended).
1. 4. The controller shall take particular care to protect the interests of data subjects, and in particular to ensure that the data collected by him or her are processed lawfully; collected for specified and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a way incompatible with those purposes; materially correct and adequate for the purposes for which they are processed; and stored in a form which permits identification of data subjects for no longer than it is necessary to achieve the purpose of the processing.
1. 5. Any words, phrases, and acronyms that appear on this page and begin with a capital letter (e. g. Seller, Online Store, Electronic Service) should be understood as defined in the Terms and Conditions of the Online Store available on the websites of the Online Store.
2. PURPOSE AND SCOPE OF DATA COLLECTION AND RECIPIENTS OF DATA
2. 1. Each time the purpose, scope and recipients of the data processed by the Administrator result from actions taken by the Customer or the Customer in the Online Store. For example, if the Customer chooses personal collection instead of courier delivery during the placing of the Order, his personal data will be processed for the purpose of concluding and executing the Sales Agreement, but will no longer be made available to the carrier executing the shipments on behalf of the Administrator.
2. 2. Possible purposes for which the Administrator may collect the personal data of Clients or Customers:
2. 2. 1. concluding and performing a Sales Agreement or an agreement for providing an Electronic Service (e. g. Account).
2. 2. 2. Direct marketing of the Administrator's own products or services.
2. 2. 3. expression of Customer's opinion on the concluded Sales Agreement.
2. 3. Possible recipients of the Internet Shop Clients' personal data:
2. 3. 1. In case of a Customer, who uses in the Internet Shop the method of delivery by mail or by courier, the Administrator shares the collected personal data of the Customer with a chosen carrier or an intermediary performing the shipment on behalf of the Administrator.
2. 3. 2. If the Customer uses in the Internet Shop the method of electronic or credit card payment, the Administrator shall make available the collected personal data of the Customer to the chosen entity handling the aforementioned payments in the Internet Shop.
2. 3. 3. In the case of a Customer who agreed to express his or her opinion on a Sales Agreement concluded, the Administrator shall make available the collected personal data of the Customer to a selected entity operating the system of surveys providing opinions on Sales Agreements concluded at the Internet Store.
2. 3. 4. In case of a Customer who uses the instalment payment method in the Internet Shop, the Administrator shall make available the collected personal data of the Customer to a selected creditor servicing the aforementioned payments in the Internet Shop.
2. 4. The Administrator may process the following personal data of Customers or Clients using the Internet Shop: first and last name; e-mail address; contact telephone number; delivery address (street, house number, apartment number, zip code, city, country), address of residence/business/office (if different from the delivery address). In the case of Service Recipients or Clients who are not consumers, the Administrator may additionally process the company name and tax identification number (NIP) of the Service Recipient or Client.
2. 5. Providing the personal data referred to in the above paragraph may be necessary for the conclusion and performance of the Sales Agreement or the agreement for the provision of electronic service in the Online Store. Each time, the scope of data required for the conclusion of the contract is indicated in advance on the website of the Online Store and in the Regulations of the Online Store.
3. COOKIES AND OPERATIONAL DATA
3. 1. Cookies are small pieces of information in the form of text files sent by a server and stored on the website of the Internet Shop (e. g. "cookies"). on the hard drive of a computer, laptop or on the memory card of a smartphone - depending on the device used by the visitor to our Online Store). Detailed information on Cookies, as well as the history of their creation can be found, inter alia, in here: http://pl. wikipedia. org/wiki/Ciasteczko.
3. 2. The Administrator may process data contained in Cookies when visitors use the website of the Internet Shop for the following purposes:
3. 2. 1. identifying Customers as logged in to the Online Shop and showing that they are logged in;
3. 2. 2. remembering the Products added to the basket in order to place an Order;
3. 2. 3. memorize data from completed Order Forms, surveys or login data to the Online Store;
3. 2. 4. adjust the content of the Internet Shop's website to the individual preferences of the Customer (e. g. 3. 2. 4. 1) The User is obliged to make all the necessary corrections (e. g. concerning colours, font size, page layout) and to optimise the use of the Internet Shop's pages;
3. 2. 5. 1. keep anonymous statistics presenting the manner of use of the Internet Shop's website.
3. 5. Detailed information on how to change your cookie settings and how to delete them in the most popular web browsers is available in your browser's help section and on the following sites (just click on the link):
- in the Chrome browser
- in the Firefox browser
- in the Internet Explorer browser
- in the Opera browser
- in the Safari browser
- in the Microsoft Edge browser
3. 6. The Administrator also processes anonymised usage data related to the use of the Internet Shop (IP address, domain) in order to generate statistics helpful in administering the Internet Shop. These data are aggregated and anonymous, i. e. do not contain characteristics identifying persons visiting the website of the Internet Shop. These data are not disclosed to third parties.
4. BASIS OF DATA PROCESSING
4. 1. Provision of personal data by the Customer or the Client is voluntary, although failure to provide the personal data specified on the website of the Online Shop and in the Rules of the Online Shop necessary for the conclusion and performance of a Sales Agreement or an agreement for the provision of Electronic Services shall result in the impossibility to conclude such an agreement.
4. 2. The basis for the processing of personal data of the Customer or Client is the need to perform the contract to which he or she is a party or to take steps at his or her request prior to its conclusion. In the case of data processing for the purposes of direct marketing of the Administrator's own products or services, such processing shall be based on (1) prior consent of the Client or Customer or (2) fulfilment of the Administrator's legally justified purposes (pursuant to Art. 23(1). 4 of the Act on Personal Data Protection as a legally justified purpose is in particular direct marketing of the Administrator's own products or services).
4. 3. In the case of data processing in order for the Client to express an opinion on the concluded Sales Agreement, the basis for such processing is the consent of the Customer or the Client.
5. THE RIGHT TO CONTROL, ACCESS AND RECTIFY THEIR DATA
5. 1. The Customer or Client has the right to access and correct their personal data.
5. 2. Every person has a right to control the processing of data which concern him or her, included in the data filing system of the Administrator, and in particular to demand the data to be completed, updated, rectified, temporally or permanently suspended or erased if they are incomplete, outdated, untrue or collected with the violation of the act, or if they are no longer necessary for the purpose for which they were collected.
5. 3. If the Client or Customer gives consent to the processing of data for the purposes of direct marketing of the Administrator's own products or services, consent may be revoked at any time.
5. 4. If the Administrator intends to process or processes the Customer's or Client's data for the purpose of direct marketing of the Administrator's own products or services, the data subject shall also be entitled to (1) submit a written, reasoned request to cease the processing of his/her data on account of his/her particular situation, or (2) object to the processing of his/her data.
6. FINAL PROVISIONS
6. 2. The controller shall apply technical and organisational measures to ensure the protection of the processed personal data which are appropriate to the risks and categories of data protected, and in particular to protect the data against their disclosure to unauthorised persons, against their appropriation by an unauthorised person, against their processing in violation of the applicable regulations, and against their alteration, loss, damage or destruction.
6. 3. The Administrator appropriately provides the following technical measures to prevent unauthorized persons from obtaining and modifying personal data sent electronically:
6. 3. 1. Securing the data set against unauthorized access.
6. 3. 2. Access to the Account only after providing an individual login and password.
6. 3. 3. SSL Certificate.